and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing our website. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws and regulations. If you DO NOT agree, please leave our site immediately!
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the administrators of www.FlashonFace.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any material aquired from this website whether in electronic or printed format.
Permission to use, register, invite and browse our website is granted with some limitations and restrictions. You MAY NOT:
- Modify or copy the materials found on this website;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FlashonFace's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- hide advertisements found on many areas with any code or image.
- Use our copyrights and trademarks in any way without prior notice from the sole owner of FlashonFace or any third-pary website, person or organization that may be included in advertisements or content on this website.
You are responsible for all your actions and FlashonFace expects you to respect the rights and dignity of others. Accordingly, you may not:
- Harass, intimidate or threaten another user;
- Victimize, degrade or intimidate an individual or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability;
- Interfere with another user's rights to privacy;
- Distribute junk or bulk e-mail, chain letter, surveys, contests, lotteries, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- Post to FlashonFace any material that is defamatory, fraudulent, tortuous, obscene or indecent;
- Post to FlashonFace any trademarks, logs, trade secrets, or copyrighted material that you aren't authorized to post;
- Post to FlashonFace any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose without the approval of FlashonFace;
- You grant FlashonFace a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, adapt, modify, distribute, promote, and publish any materials that you post to FlashonFace in any manner, place or media at FlashonFace's sole discretion, and without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else.
- FlashonFace is a general interest site not intended for children under 13 years of age. Persons under 13 years of age are not permitted to register for any FlashonFace service.
The materials on FlashonFace's web site are provided "AS IS". FlashonFace makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FlashonFace does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. We ARE NOT responsible of any phishing action or attack that may interrupt your access to our website. YOU MAY UNDERSTAND that your information can be seen or stolen by any person or Hacker using other third-party websites or programming to retrieve data entered BY YOU. You might want to protect your computer with Anti-Virus, Anti-Spywares, Pop-Up blockers or any other protection method to ensure that your data will always be safe. You will need to check if the website URL starts with: / to safely access OUR website without any problems and to prevent data theft.
In no event shall FlashonFace or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FlashonFace's Internet site, even if FlashonFace or a FlashonFace authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FlashonFace's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FlashonFace does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FlashonFace may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FlashonFace does not, however, make any commitment to change the materials.
FlashonFace has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FlashonFace of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FlashonFace's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED ABOVE.